Friday, July 26, 2013

No Control Pasta Salad

This recipe came together years ago when I was at a neighbors picnic and I was eating a pasta salad that I really enjoyed. I know I like to share my recipes so I didn't think whoever made this pasta salad would mind sharing their recipe with me. Well apparently I was wrong, because no one would admit to making that pasta salad!! So forget bringing home the recipe. I had enjoyed this pasta salad so much, I set out to make my own. Believe me, I have made this recipe many, many times. And to this day, I don't even remember what the one at the picnic tasted like. But I do believe I have perfected mine. This has to be the most requested recipe I have. It makes a lot, but it goes so fast I had to make it in big batches. Feel free to play with it and cut it down to your needs. This is how I make it though so my family and friends will finally be able to make it for themselves when they are craving it.

No Control Pasta Salad
 

No comments:

Post a Comment